Join our next workshop in Nairobi!
Join us in Nairobi for a interactive workshop on Turning Tables: Leadership that empowers the team to propel the dream! Are you a leader in the nonprofit, public, or private sector wanting to explore effective leadership models? Then this workshop is for you! Freely in Hope will facilitate a lively discussion on community-led initiatives that actually work. Be prepared to share your expertise with others so that we can create and strengthen our models for leadership together.
In this exciting workshop, you will:
- Open your mind beyond traditional leadership models
- Be inspired by success stories of community-led initiatives
- Allow your leadership to disseminate change across communities
Who should attend:
- Nonprofit and governmental leaders
- Aspiring and upcoming leaders
- Anyone hoping to make a difference in their community through their leadership
- Early Bird Ticket: 1,500 (Pay by 31 July)
- Regular Ticket: 2,000 (Pay by 10 August)
- Free ticket for the fifth person in a group of five!
Contact and/or Mpesa: 0702 303 099
For questions, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re grateful to be sponsored at Metta, our beautiful location for the workshop.